All 5 art Reviews

Tankboyz Tankboyz

SUPER CRAZY HOTTNESS FROM HEAVEN!

I think I came... Fire... Because I'm hot... Not hot as the year 20XX tankman. But hot!

Big Catch Big Catch

Awesome!... ADD TWO MORE DRAWINGS!!!!!

Really awesome!!... Please... Add two more drawings so I will be able to scout you!! I'm sure you have more than 4 drawings!...
I cannot rate it... But it's just amazing! AWESOME FAT FISH FTW!

Everything, by Everyone Everything, by Everyone

BEING HI IS AMAZING!

Really amazing!... Looks like it took you forever for only watching all those videos in Newgounds to get to know all of its characters!... You just did a really good job and I admire your amazing-while in hi-work!

Kembry responds:

Being Hi, yes it is amazing, it free your mind and let your hands draw what mind says.
It is kind a sick man.
You should try it.
:b
thanks.

And it wasn`t kind hard to find characters, but it was interesting to see so many animations and games in one week.

Newgrounds is awesome :) Newgrounds is awesome :)

NEW GROUND'S BIGGEST CHARACTERS ALL TOGETHER!

Really awesome...
This should definitly be on the NG calendar!... It like, all NewGround's biggest characters all together... It's just awesome in a way I can't tell way so much!!...
Good luck on the contest!

Hanging Around Hanging Around

DEADLY but CUTE!

Ohh.. I think this drawing is really neat!!.. Really dark but also really cute(I mean the little deadly creature is cute)!.. Made me laugh and also made me think about the the artist's(yours) drawing skills!.. Which are really awesome!.. Get on with that!.. c:

ThinXIII responds:

Thanks, and yeah I was going for deadly but cute.